The Town of Weld, Maine is seeking an individual to fill the position for a Road Commissioner.
The Road Commissioner is responsible for the supervision and maintenance of the Town’s roads and bridges including the construction, reconstruction, resurfacing, road maintenance, snow plowing, treatment of road surfaces and other related works.
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Possess experience in plowing, operating a wing, sander, loader, and grader
- Have working knowledge of occupational safety
- Have the physical ability to perform frequent heavy manual labor
- Must possess a valid Class B Maine Motor Vehicle Operator’s License
- Must be willing to comply with Maine Department of Labor drug test policy
- Able to complete a background check
If interested, please either email Brian Haynes, Selectperson of Weld (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call the Town Office of Weld (207) 585-2348 for an application or more information.